Brazos Masonry/Legacy Masonry Emergency Fund
This emergency fund is created by the generous donations of our employees, owner contributions and various fund-raising campaigns organized by the Outreach team. Because of the limited sources of income for this fund, assistance of up to $500 may be allowed for each emergency situation. Every submitted request will be evaluated for assistance and will be held in the strictest confidence.
Those eligible for consideration for assistance are:
- Active, Regular Full-Time Employees who have been with the company at least 90 consecutive
- The spouse of an employee, in the event of the employee’s death.
- An employee can apply for each incident only once even if it is on-going.
- An employee can apply for assistance 1 time in a 12-month period.
- Immediate Family Includes: Spouse, Child, Domestic or Civil Union Partner
Situations that are Eligible for Assistance
(All submitted requests, beyond items listed below, will be reviewed.)
- Natural Disaster: Situations such as wildfire, flood, tornado, hurricane, severe storms or earthquake that have damaged or destroyed the employee’s primary residence. This will not pay to replace non-essential items. Insurance Reports may be required.
- Catastrophic Illness or Injury: This is not a substitute for medical insurance and funding is not automatically approved. Doctor confirmation or medical documentation will be required.
- Death: This includes the death of an employee or immediate family member, as defined above.
- Catastrophic or Extreme Circumstances: This includes but is not limited to: fire, major home damage that could not be prevented, serious crime against the employee (robbery, arson, assault, domestic abuse or another reportable crime) that significantly impacts the family’s resources. Police, fire or another official incident report may be required.
Situations that are not Eligible
- Credit Card Debt
- Child Support, Marriage, Divorce
- Income Taxes
- Loan Repayment
- Bail and/or lawyer fees
- Financing a leave of absence for vacation
- Assistance with veterinary bills
Payments approved will be made directly to the vendor, company or organization designated by the